Monday, May 10, 2010

Back deck railing

Kevin came by today and finished putting the railing up on the back deck on Hackamore. I just need to build a step and it will be ready to paint. I will post a picture soon. On Sunday, I plowed my garden with the pulling tractor and plow. It is an old Sears Garden tractor. It has a couple of attachments such as, plow, cultivator, and blade. I need to rake it and prepare to plant. I dug up about 15 haritage tomato plants that grew from last year. I will replant them in a couple of weeks when I prepare the bed. I wish I had more time, but with working full time it's not easy to find. I went to the congregation bible book study tonight and read. Maybe tomorrow I will get one of these two at least started. Here is another picture of the ranch/barn from Brahm's plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment