Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lou's Land







Brahm, Louis Jr and I dropped off my PU at Car Toys and went out to see Lou's Land. He has owned it for a couple of years, but this was the first time that I have seen it. It is about an hour east of his home in Parker. It is a very beautiful piece of property that makes you feel like you are in the mountains. He will probably build a weekend cabin there. He may eventually use it as retirement property. Brahm was walking and heard something in the grass, a squeak. When he looked down, it was a mouse being eaten by a snake. I think it is a Bull Snake (non-poisonous). He said it was like the mouse was saying "Hay Buddy, could you help me out on this one. I took a couple of pictures, but it is hard to see. If you look, you can see the mouses eyes. One less mouse, one well fed good snake. Bull snakes eat young Rattle Snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment